The Israel Youth Exchange Authority is pleased to announce that in accordance with the agreement with the European Union, the latest will allocate funds for youth and young people exchange projects within the framework of the Euro-Med Youth Program in the following categories:
- Action 1: Euro-Med Youth Exchanges
- Action 2: Euro-Med Youth Voluntary Service
- Action 3: Euro-Med Youth Training and Networking
The awarding of financial support is dependent on the receipt of the funds, and in accordance with the sums granted by the European Union.
Relevant documentation, including the EU guidelines and application forms for submission of financial support, as well as information on the Euro-Med Youth Program, Phase IV, will be published below:
- Call for proposals EN
- Guidelines EN
- Application Forms (Action 1, Action 2, Action 3)
- Youth Special Conditions (Grant Contract)
- Annex II General Conditions
- Annex IV Contract Award Procedures
- Annex V Standard Request for Payment
- Annex VI Model Narrative and Financial Report (Action 1, Action 2, Action 3)
Applications should be submitted on European Union forms in English only to the Israel Youth Exchange Authority by December 2, 2015, at 16:00 Tel Aviv local time, by hand delivery or registered mail.
Mailing address: 11 Asparagus St., Tel Aviv-Yafo 6790068.
Address for hand delivery: 22 Dam Ha’Maccabim St., Ramat Israel Community Center 2nd floor, Tel Aviv-Yafo.
For further information or clarification, please contact the EMYU Israel at the e-mail address email@example.com.